Customize your tone and capture quality sound indoors or outside for your next indie film, TV shoot, or documentary project with the Rode NTG4+ battery- or phantom-powered shotgun microphone. Specialized features such as low-noise circuitry, digitally switchable pad and frequency settings, and minimal handling noise reduce the need to repair and restore audio in post production.
The elevated sensitivity of the NTG4+ allows it to produce strong output levels without having to apply extreme gain at your mic preamp. Sonically, the NTG4+ delivers warm sound due in part to its gentle dip in high frequencies and its rumble-reducing selectable low-cut filter. A switchable treble boost is on hand for situations where additional clarity is needed.
– Broadcast-quality sound
– Low-noise circuitry
– Fully charged in under two hours via MicroUSB
– Over 150 hours operation per charge
– Rugged metal construction
– Convenient digital switching
– High-frequency boost
– Highpass filter (Flat/75Hz)
– PAD (-10dB)
– MicroUSB cable included
– Ten year extended warranty with online registration
– Requires +48V phantom power or will run on internal rechargeable battery
Microphone Type: Shotgun Condenser
Polar Pattern: Supercardiod
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
Max SPL: 135dB SPL (1kHz at 1% THD, 1 Kohm)
Output Impedance: 200 ohms
Self Noise: 16dB (A weighted)
Low Cut Filter: 75Hz
Weight: 6.2 oz.