The Rolls MS111 Mic Switch is a simple device with male and female XLR connectors, and is designed to act as a remote mute switch for any microphone. The mute button features a latching or momentary action for on/off or push-to-talk style operation. The bottom features screw holes for convenient mounting.
– Mutes your microphone signal
– No pop or noise when activated
– Can be configured to push to mute or release to mute
– Passes phantom power through
– Optional stand mounting with the Rolls MSC106