Designed for both the creative filmmaker and the busy videographer, the DR-10L is an immensely powerful problem-solving tool, delivering professional sonics and revolutionary convenience.
Ideal for location recording, a DR-10L can be mounted to each on camera actor, removing the need for booms, wires or expensive (an unpredictable) wireless systems. Perfect or live events, a DR-10L can be worn by each and every member of even the biggest wedding party to ensure that every last word is captured. And lastly, the combination of a portable, high quality digital recorder and a tiny, professionally spec’d microphone makes the DR-10L an inspiring tool for the experimental audio designer.
DR-10L now bundled with iZotope RX 7 Elements: DR-10L Micro Linear PCM Recorder is bundled with a free full version of RX 7 Elements, iZotope’s groundbreaking audio repair and noise reduction tool. The DR-10L/RX 7 Elements bundle brings a powerful recording and editing workflow solution to live productions where ambient noise and environmental distractions are common post production challenges, including weddings, on-location films, and documentaries, to name a few.
The DR-10L and RX Elements bundle reflects synergy at its best, where individual components in the production chain combine to create a solution greater than the sum of the two parts.
The DR-10L is compact – fitting in the palm of the hand and lightweight at 51 grams. Ideal for use as an invisible backup recorder at film shooting, interviews, stage performances and so on. Durable belt clip allows several options for use depending on the situation, for example you can attach the unit to belt and hide with jacket, still keep the unit not noticeable.
Dedicated lavalier microphone is included, that is a perfect match with recorder unit. The lavalier microphone captures wide range of sound level with sensitivity of -42dBV/Pa, and 115dB SPL maximum input sound pressure. A few settings on the simple panel needed to start recording, and screw lock connection allows secure application.
DR-10L is powered by an AAA battery that runs approximately 10 hours straight (with alkaline battery)*, that can stand all-day-long shooting with less concern for changing battery.
* The battery life varies depends on battery type. When using the device with a headphone
connected, battery life will be reduced Linear PCM recorder with high-quality audio
The recording switch uses a sliding mechanism. This prevents misoperation from accidentally pressing a button. In addition, the hold function can prevent recording from being stopped by accidental contact with a button.
Multiple functions, including dual-recording for simultaneously creating a safety track at a lower level.: Many times, there is only one chance to get the desired audio. This unit has functions to prevent issues related to recording level settings – including a dual recording function that allows you to set the recording level as high as possible while simultaneously recording a backup track at a lower level.
In addition, this unit has an automatic gain control function that adjusts the input level to match the input volume. There is also a limiter function.
Before the battery charge runs out, automatic file closing prevents the loss of already recorded data
You can check the battery level on the easy-to-read organic EL display. Even if the battery should run out unexpectantly, the unit will automatically close the file to prevent the loss of already recorded data before it shuts down.
This unit has a built-in clock and supports BWF audio files that have time information added to them. This feature is helpful for searching and editing recorded audio files
Playback function for checking recordings, and the headphone output enables input monitoring: Even though this unit is compact, it can play back recorded files. You can also connect headphones to check recorded data right away, and to monitor the input during recording.
– 44.1kHz/48kHz, 16/24-bit linear PCM mono/poly recording
– Support WAV format (compatible with BWF format)
– Media: microSD/SDHC cards (supports 32GBcapacities)
– Lavalier microphone with microphone clip and windscreen included (cable length: 160cm)
– Sliding record switch and hold function to prevent misoperation during recording
– Dual recording function
– automatic file closing function to prevent the loss of already recorded data
– Low/Mid Low/Mid/High/High plus recording level settings
– Low-cut filter
– Automatic level function
– With a built-in clock function, supports BWF files that can have time information added – convenient for editing and searching
– Time track incrementing function can create new files at regular intervals (about every 15 minutes) during recording
– Playback function allows recorded data to be checked immediately
– Headphone output
– Easy-to-read organic EL display
– micro USB B port enables easy data exchange with computers
– Records at least 10 hours on a single AAA battery
– * using alkaline batteries (EVOLTA)
– Unit settings can be created as a computer text file
– Firmware can be updated using a microSD card
– Belt clip included
– Custom case for storing the unit and accessories included
– RoHS-compliant product