Intellimix 2 FOCUS Desktop Mixing System is a 4 channel mixer with Dante AoIP connectivity. A simple and attractive design on the control surface can easily blend in with upgraded decorations on the desktop is it used on.
Simplified settings and setup make this mixing system something just about anyone can pick up and begin using quickly, and without much training.
Great for podcasting, interview, remote broadcast or anything else requiring just a few inputs and a ton of processing and routing options.
– 4-channel mixer with DANTE AoIP connectivity as standard
– X64 AoIP connectivity is available ↪ X64 AoIP Extension
- Solid aluminum body with Red Dot awarded product design
– 1x user profile, simplified setting options
– EQ: high: Shelving / mid: Bell / low: Shelving
- Dynamics: Auto-gain compressor (ratio/gain)
– Dynamics: Limiter (threshold, release time)
– 4 simultaneous channels displayed in 1 layer
- Intuitive control + simplified settings
– 4x G-Touch® faders with LED bar graphs + choice of fader modes
– Each of the 4 channel displays shows 1 parameters of your choice
– 1x master display section for overall setting + volume control
– Sealed hard keys + a robust rotary control for tactile feedback