Record clear, crisp dialog in a hurry for your next video shoot, interview, or vlog with the Zoom F1-LP, a 2-track portable field recorder with an onboard limiter and auto-level control providing distortion-free 24-bit audio, and a clip-on lavalier microphone for easy setup. Whereas other F-Series recorders such as the F4, F6, and F8n are centered around a sound bag–ready form factor, the F1-LP is tailored for belt-mount and pocket-friendly placement.
From the easy-to-read backlit display and simple one-touch controls to the long battery life, the F1-LP is properly equipped to serve you reliably, regardless of your audio background. Whether you need long-duration recording for a lecture, professional audio capture for an interview, or a space-saving setup for trade shows and special events, the F1-LP is ready to handle your crucial audio tasks.Plus, its operational simplicity ensures that the F1-LP will never get in the way of your workflow, be it simple, complex, or always changing. You can feel confident using it as your main recorder, a USB audio interface for your dedicated computer or iPad rig, or a backup unit for added safety.
– Perfect for wedding and event videography, ENG, independent filmmakers, and more
– Bundle includes 2-channel audio recorder and Zoom LMF-1 lavalier microphone
– Records directly to microSD/microSDHC cards
– Provides quick access to recording levels, limiter controls, highpass filter, and output volume
– LCD display remains highly visible even in bright sunlight
– Up to 24-bit/96kHz audio (BWF-compliant WAV format)
– Included BCF-1 belt clip and lavalier mic clip
Audio Interface: 2 x 2
A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/96kHz
Simultaneous Rec Tracks: 2
Simultaneous Play Tracks: 2
Built-in Mic(s): LMF-1 Lavalier Microphone
Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/8″ (mic/line), Zoom mic capsule jack
Headphones: 1 x 1/8″
Memory (removable): microSD, microSDHC
File Format: WAV, MP3
USB: 1 x Type Micro-B 2.0
Power Supply: 2 x AAA batteries / AC adapter via USB port (sold separately)
Battery Life: 6.5 hours (Alkaline), 11 hours (Lithium)
Weight: 0.26 lbs.