Make your vocal sound shine for your next livestream, home recording, or onstage performance with the Zoom V3, a vocal processor teeming with exciting effects and easy-to-use controls. You’ll never have to enter a menu to access the V3’s powerful functions thanks to the large, clearly-labeled knobs and illuminated buttons, letting your focus remain on being creative and entertaining.
Dedicated buttons provide instant switching of the 16 onboard effects, which range from chromatic or key-based pitch correction to a talk box, vocoder, beat box, and more. You can even add up to two voices to produce thick 3-part harmonies. Plus, compression, reverb, and delay are provided with their own separate controls for further refinement of your sound.
The V3 features a high-quality mic preamp with an XLR input, switchable 48V phantom power for condenser mics, and a special Enhance function that elevates vocal clarity. A 3.5mm stereo aux input ensures that you can easily play along with music from your smartphone or backing tracks from a computer. Stereo line and headphone outputs allow simultaneous hookup to a PA system and headphones, and the headphones’ volume can be independently adjusted.
Additionally, the V3 offers USB audio interface functionality, should you want to record directly to your computer for creating podcasts, song demos, YouTube videos, or more. Run the V3 for up to 3.5 hours with the supplied AA batteries, power it via USB, or connect the separately available Zoom AD-16 AC adapter for long-running projects.
– Comprehensive vocal effects unit for podcasting and streaming
– Switchable +48V phantom power lets you use any mic you choose
– Enhancer function improves overall vocal clarity
– Formant Character Shift adjusts vocal character with the use of an expression pedal
– USB 2.0 interface records up to 16/24/32-bit, 44.1 kHz audio resolution
– Unbalanced TS outputs make it easy to connect to external gear
– Optional external expression pedal offers advanced control over effects parameters
– Uses battery power or 9V DC power adapter (not included)
Processor Type: Multi-effects Vocal Processor
Number of Channels: 1
Presets – Factory: 16 Presets
Effects Types: 16 x FX: Harmony, Talk Box, Vocoder, Octave, Unison, Whistle, Distortion, Chorus, Reverb, Delay
Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/8″ (aux in)
Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ TS
Headphones: 1 x 1/8″
USB: 1 x USB Micro-B 2.0 (2 x 2)
Computer Connectivity: USB
Other I/O: 1 x 1/4″ (control)
Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately) / 4 x AA Batteries
Weight: 1.3 lbs.